Only those closest to me know, that my freezer is mostly bare and that you can yodel from my pantry. Having the privilege of being a stay at home mom, I frequent grocery markets at least three times a week. Every weekday morning I wake up early enough to cook breakfast and lunch for my boys and Tony (my husband). After I clean my casista and exercise, I run errands. Once my kiddies come home from school I shuttle them to their various activities. Most of our weekends are hectic because of Boy Scouts and Music activities. My days are so full each week, that most nights we eat out for dinner. *blushes* It's true, this stay at home mommy gives up at the end of most days and orders out.
When I went to the tasting my eyes just bulged. I am always on the look out for healthy and affordable ready made meals I can serve my family on our busiest days. As I do not prepare my lunch for the day during the week, I often grab whatever I can find in the fridge or I take a quick trip to the nearest fast-food place. {One of the mysteries of my weight issues is revealed.}
Sitting among other bloggers and the Fresh & Easy staff, I relished in the possibilities of my future meals for myself and my family. Among my favorite dishes I tasted that evening were the Spicy Tuna Sushi Square and the Veggie Hummus Wrap. The dressing you see on my plate above, is the Lemon Hummus Vinaigrette (surprisingly yummy). Each packaged item serves one person and most are priced under $5. What impressed me the most was fresh & easy's commitment too developing a product that was low in sodium, calories, fat, and saturated fat without compromising flavor- mission accomplished. The company prides itself in eliminating over 90% of high fructose corn syrup in all of their products that they produce.
On April 7, fresh & easy will be launching their new 17 line product fresh & easy Kitchen eatwell. Guess what I will be having for lunch that day? The line includes a variety of ethnic dishes from Arroz con Pollo to Bruschetta Chicken to Singapore Noodles to Tuna Nicoise Salad. Aside from salads, the line also includes sushi, sandwiches, and soups.
Thank you fresh & easy Kitchen for inviting me to the yummy preview of your fantastic new line of ready made meals from your new line eatwell.
*




2 comments:
I was nice meeting you...even though it was just a short walk to the parking lot. :) I too am looking forward to the spicy tuna sushi boxes.
It was great meeting you too OakMonster! Hope to see you again at future event.
Post a Comment